Cookies Policy: CLB Forklifts
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent –by activating cookies in your browser– this page will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase in the cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service. service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the your use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third party cookies: this website may use third party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services. In particular, this website uses:
- Google Analytics cookies: they are used in order to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to prepare reports that allow us to improve this site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they got to the site, and the pages you visited while browsing our website. https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es Owner: Google Inc.
- Youtube cookies: they are used to count the number of views of the videos embedded in other websites. http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/ Owner: Google Inc.
- AddThis cookies: is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used in order to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (although not personally, but in terms of address) so as not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time. http://www.addthis.com/privacy Owner: AddThis, Inc.
- Zopim cookies: it allows us to live chat to provide support and answer questions directly to customers and web users. https://www.zopim.com/privacy Owner: Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd.
- Mailchimp cookies: allow us to provide the subscription service by email and newsletter delivery to customers. http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/, Owner: The Rocket Science Group, LLC
- Other customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, define the language, regional settings or browser type.
AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy (AddThis, Inc.)
(Facebook, Inc. or Facebook Ireland Limited)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy (Twitter Inc.)
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: